Troubleshooting & Quick Fixes
Need to ask a quick question? Email us at email@example.com.
When requesting assistance, please be sure to provide all necessary information needed to assess your particular problem.
If the issue is related at all to connectivity (i.e. having trouble reaching particular webpages):
What information do we need?
- Details describing what is affected, including:
- The current behavior (i.e. “My Canvas gradebook is not displaying student grades.”)
- The expected behavior (i.e. “My Canvas gradebook should be displaying student grades for assignment #3).
- When this issue was first noticed and how long this issue has persisted.
- Information about the affected device:
- What type of device is affected (i.e. mobile, laptop)
- What browser type is being used (i.e. Google Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge)
- Is this isolated to one device, or affecting multiple devices?
- eID(s) of any affected users
- Direct URL to the course or the course component in question
- Course ID in the following format: UNIV-XXX-XXX-term
- Useful screenshots
Be sure to include the following information so that we can most efficiently assist you:
- Video URL (Optional: The course ID of the course it is embedded)
- Expected Behavior
- Current Behavior (What is happening that should not be taking place?)
- When did the issue start?