Guidelines & Procedures
Below are important guidelines and procedures that are defined by the University, Technology Services and/or Learning Systems. Please familiarize yourself with these to help ensure the integrity of VCU systems and data.
- Affiliate (Non-VCU) Users
- Express Hire Guide: Adjunct & Full-Time Faculty Hires
- Update My Name in VCU Systems
- See the following page for more information about this process: What Changes?
- Canvas 3rd Party Tool/App Requests
- Canvas Catalog Requests
- Canvas Sub-Account Admin Requests
- Course Access Procedure
- Course Storage Increase Requests
- Create a Canvas Sandbox Course
- Create Canvas Training Course
- Incomplete Grade Assignment Form - Instructors must fill out this form when a student has been unable to complete a course within a single semester. Once this form has been completed you can begin to prepare your Canvas course for incompletes allowing the affected student(s) to retain access beyond the semester.
- Records Management Policy & Canvas Usage at VCU
- User Statuses in Canvas (Including the Inactive Status)