My Media Content
A personal repository of your own media content. It allows users to view their media, add and edit media, and assign media to a specific course.
- Available Actions:
- Capture frame from video for new thumbnail display (use the camera icon in the player).
- Edit metadata- select Edit near the field you want to edit.
- Clipping - allow other users to make clips of this video.
Note: If allowed, others belonging to courses the video is assigned to can create clips from the video as well.
- Delete media
- Create clip, if enabled.
- Add to gallery (assign to course gallery)
A list of courses associated with users is displayed allowing them to add the media to and remove from the course gallery (multiple choice).
- Contribute media to the Faculty Repository (only available to faculty)